Join Indy's Tastiest 5k Event!
Three ways to race!
Have an ambitious sweet tooth? Join the main race, featuring a halfway point challenge where you attempt to down a dozen delicious donuts. Want to enjoy the donuts afterward? Join the non-challenge race. Want to indulge in your favorite donut close to home? Join virtually.
PRESENTED BY AMERICAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
March 19, 2022
Race Starts @ 9:00 a.m.
Packet Pickup @ 7:00 a.m.
Race starts and ends at Fowling Warehouse!
Address: 1125 E. Brookside Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Teachers receive a shopping voucher!
EVERY teacher who registers--even those from non-shopping eligible schools--receive a shopping voucher for Teachers' Treasures to be used by the end of the school year.
Donuts donated by Jacks' Donuts - Downtown Location
What do I get?
All in-person participants will receive:
- A Circle City Donut Dash 5K race shirt*
- An awesome finisher medal for all participants
- A customized race bib - Sign up by Feb. 27th to receive your name custom printed on your bib and your team name if you have one
- FREE donuts provided by Jacks Donuts Downtown location after the race
- FREE Coffee provided by McDonalds, Clif Bars donated by Clif, and Fairlife Core Power and BodyArmour waters provided by the Coca-Cola company
- Complimentary Gear Check located by Start/Finish Line provided by Two Men and Truck
- Children 7 & under can run/walk with their parents free of charge in the Non-donut 5k but they will not be timed or receive any race materials. If you would like for your child to be timed or receive race materials they must be registered for the event.
*The cutoff for a guaranteed t-shirt is March 13th.